Site Manager: Edward Park
Type of site: E-learning platform, e-commerce
- The personal data we will collect
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of users of the site
Personal data must be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not to be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), to be incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation);
- accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form allowing the identification of the data subjects for a period not exceeding that necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be retained for longer periods to the extent that they will be processed exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation are implemented in order to guarantee rights and freedoms the data subject (limitation of storage);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The processing is only lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data we collect
Data collected automatically
We do not collect any data automatically on our site.
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Payment Information
- Autofill data
This data may be collected using the following methods:
Registering an account
Confirm an order
Online courses on LMS platform
Assessment of learners
Customer, learner and teacher subscription
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Validation of an order
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our micro-enterprise the user data that they reasonably need to fulfill the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- Administrator of our website.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if it is required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to buyers or potential buyers of that company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure your security, we use the Transport Layer Security Protocol to transmit personal information through our system.
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the termination of the employee.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- right of access
- right to rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right to object
Further information on these rights can be found in Chapter 3 (Art. 12-23) GDPR.
How to modify, delete or dispute collected data
If you wish to have your information deleted or otherwise amended, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
Mr. Dong (Site Manager):
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies
We use them to remember all the selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your next visits.
- Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and cling to using our site.
- Targeting cookies
These cookies collect data about how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
- Session cookies
These cookies are used to remember items in your shopping cart while you are still browsing.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using:
Mr. Dong-> admin@gbgformation
Effective Date: September 29, 2022